Team O (1) from Port Said University qualified for the finals of the Africa and Arab Collegiate Programming Championship ACPC to be held in Sharm El-Sheikh, where the team ranked 19th in the final of the Egyptian competition held at the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport in Abu Qir, outperforming 2,500 teams from universities and private institutes. The team consists of 3 competitors:
- Student / Ahmed Abdel Qader Al-Jundi – First Year – Faculty of Engineering
- Student / Ziyad Hani Abdel Aal – First Year – Faculty of Engineering
- Student / Maram Al-Saeed Ghazal – Third Year – Faculty of Management Technology and Information Systems
And 2 Trainers:
- Student / Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed Amin – Fourth Year – Faculty of Science
- Student / Mahmoud Mohamed Abdel Samie – Third Year – Faculty of Management Technology and Information Systems.
Training activities and academic and technical supervision were carried out by Prof. Dr Heba Abdel-Aty, Department of Electrical Engineering, Communications and Electronics and Advisor to the Scientific and Technological Committee of the University throughout the academic year. This came in fruitful and effective cooperation with the General Administration of Youth Welfare and the Scientific and Technological Committee of Port Said University, with the follow-up of Mr Ehab Abu El-Maaty, and Mr Mohammed Al-Khamisi. The training was hosted at the faculty of Management Technology and Information Systems.