The launch of the first Arabic citations index, which aims to:
· Introduce the Arab intellectual production outside the Arab world, where bibliographic research data, including the abstract, are available in both Arabic and English.
· Enhance the opportunities for citation to Arabic magazines internationally that impacts the Arab academic community significantly.
· The launch of an objective impact factor for Arab magazines that is calculated through accurate information systems.
· Effectively support for the classification of Arab universities in many international classifications, which includes evaluation criteria that have an impact factor.
· Identify distinguished Arab researchers and enhancing their opportunities for funding and support.
Index Database Features
· Provide a multilingual interface (9 languages), including Arabic.
· Provide a system for calculating the number of reference citations for each article and thus the ability to generate an objective impact factor for journals.
· Provide research data in both Arabic and English.
· Offer access to the full text of the research.
· Advanced search through Field Tages and multiple parameters.
· Creating citation reports with an advanced system that provides detailed data with the ability to export it.
· Provide advanced tool for analyzing results.
And many more advanced features.